Please Review the Following Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "us", “ABI” or “ABI Interiors” means ABI INTERIORS LIMITED NZBN: 94 290 477 870 63 and "you" means the person, organisation or entity that purchased the products or related services from us.
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and ABI. You agree that by placing any order with ABI, you are bound by these terms and conditions in relation to the supply of that order by ABI to you. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions apply to an existing order, they may on be varied by written agreement between you and ABI.
Accessing Our Website
We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may need to restrict access to our website (wholly or partly).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for your own access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions, and that they comply with them.
Information On This Site
Our website and the content on our website are subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by or licensed to ABI Interiors.
You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or otherwise use any of the material on our website, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
We endeavour to ensure that all the products on our website are accurately described, and we rely on information provided to us by our suppliers. Unfortunately, on some occasions, it is possible that our website will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, including after you have placed an order.
In some cases, the products we offer for sale are made from natural or handmade materials, and as a result there may be small variations between the product image(s) and the product you receive. We endeavour to ensure that all finishes are displayed accurately, but you should be aware that finishes and colours may appear different from the true finish and colour on different displays and screens. Due to the nature of the colouring process there may be slight colour variation between products and batches.
Returning items based on this discrepancy will be classified as a ‘change of mind return’ and therefore must be made in accordance with ABI’s Returns for change of mind policy. ABI reserves the right to withdraw any products from our website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on our website.
You may place an order with us by completing and submitting an online order form available on our website. We may, at our discretion, accept or reject an order depending on a variety of factors, such as (but not limited to) availability of the ordered products or our ability to validate payment for the products. You must not order products or services from us if you are less than eighteen (18) years of age. We may, at our discretion, void any order by a person under eighteen (18) years old.
Please check that the quantities and colour choices of products in your basket or otherwise invoiced are correct before completing the checkout process, and that all your information, including payment and delivery details are correct.
Stock levels are subject to change without notice; please be aware that your product will not be secured until payment is processed. We will advise you of your "order reference number" via a confirmation email once your checkout process is complete. However, if you are paying by credit card, debit card, direct deposit, PayPal or Laybuy we will not complete your order until your payment has passed our internal validation procedures. Once your payment has been validated, we will process your order and provide you with your order reference number. Please keep your order reference number for future reference.
Stock levels represented on our website are subject to change without notice.
An unpaid quote or invoice is not a confirmation that your product will be in stock at the time of paying for your order.
If for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you over the phone or contact you using the details provided by you at the checkout process to amend, cancel or place your order on backorder as agreed with you. If you choose to place your order on backorder, your order will automatically be shipped to you at ABI’s expense once it arrives in stock. You will be notified by email once your back order has been made ready for dispatch. Estimated backorder dates can be found on your invoice.
Price and Payment
Quoted prices made by an ABI sales representative in writing are valid for 30 days from the date of issue, except to the extent that a limited time special offer applies to products in the quote.
Where you have not received a valid written quote from an ABI sales representative, the price payable for a product is the one set out on our website at the time you place your order. All prices are inclusive of sales tax. We make every effort to ensure prices and product information on our website are correct and up-to-date. Prices for ABI products displayed on third party websites are not controlled by ABI and we are not bound by price representations made by third parties.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex. We also offer payment through PayPal and Laybuy.
If you have a promotional voucher or coupon code, you will be prompted to enter the code at checkout, and this will generate a discount from your cart value or add an incentive. To activate, simply enter a valid code then click the "Apply" button. All promotional codes have a unique set of terms and conditions automatically applied when issued. If you are unable to use a valid promotional code, please contact our Sales Team.
Your tax invoice will be sent to you when the items you have ordered are delivered.
Remember that returns, warranty claims, refunds, or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Receipt tax invoice (order confirmations alone will not be accepted).
- Financial statements that evidence the transaction, such as a bank statement or credit card statement. Please ensure you retain your proof of purchase.
International orders are orders placed via our New Zealand store with a delivery address outside of New Zealand (excluding the markets in which we operate.)
Any delivery costs, or time estimates made by ABI do not include the time your order may spend in customs and you may be required to pay customs and import taxes on your order once your delivery reaches your country’s customs port. ABI is not liable for your countries customs fees nor can we advise on what may apply to you.
New Zealand Sales Tax is removed from the total cost of the sale to help minimise the cost of your purchase.
For all International orders in-stock items will be dispatched immediately, and backordered items will be held by ABI until all backorder items in the order are ready for dispatch. Please note, items shipped separately due to backorder maybe liable for additional customs duties. Please advise if you wish to hold your entire order and receive one shipment only.
ABI products are tested and certified to meet all required standards in the markets in which we operate. View the countries where ABI operates here (Certified Countries). Products purchased for installation in a country that is not a Certified Country may not meet the installation country’s standards and may not be appropriate for installation or use in that country. All such purchases are made at the customer's own risk.
Vouchers/Promo Codes, Gift Cards, and Store Credit
You may use Vouchers/Promo Codes, Gift Cards, or Store Credit as payment for certain products on our website. Vouchers/Promo codes are offered onsite, through our sales team, or via promotional activities. Gift Cards are available for purchase on our website, and Store Credit is only awarded at our discretion. In most cases, only one Voucher or Promo Code can be used per order, but multiple Gift Cards and Store Credit can be used per order.
We monitor the issue and redemption of Vouchers and Gift Cards. In the event of fraud, misuse, an attempt at deception (including self-referral) or in the event of suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the issue or redemption of Vouchers or Gift Cards, we may close or block access to any account you hold with us and/or require a different means of payment.
We may block Gift Cards if notified by law enforcement that a Gift Card has been fraudulently obtained.
Vouchers/Promo Code Conditions
- Vouchers/Promo Codes are valid only for the specified period stated on them and can only be redeemed in accordance with any special Terms stated on them.
- In most cases, only one Voucher/Promo Code can be used per Order unless otherwise stated.
- Certain products may be excluded from Voucher/Promo Code promotions, and unless specifically stated are not applicable to shipping costs.
- Vouchers/Promo Codes cannot be redeemed for cash or to buy Gift Cards or Out of Stock Items.
- If you place an Order for a product less than the value of a Voucher/Promo Code, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- If the credit of a Voucher/Promo Code is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means.
- Where you return an item purchased with a Voucher/Promo Code, we will only refund the final price you paid for that item.
- We actively monitor misuse of Vouchers/Promo Codes and reserve the right to deactivate Vouchers/Promo Codes or block any person that is not using a Voucher/Promo Code in accordance with its Terms.
- Total discount of Voucher/Promo Codes are applied equally over each individual item on an order and are not to be redeemed for cash or a refund.
Gift Card Conditions
- Gift Cards are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
- Promotional offers cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on www.abiinteriors.co.nz
- Gift cards are non-transferable. Proof of identity is required upon use.
- Gift cards may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be available to redeem against subsequent orders but will not be redeemable for cash.
- All remaining balances exceeding the value of your Gift Card or store credit must be paid via an alternate payment method.
- All returned items which were paid for using a Gift Card are redeemable for store credit only.
- Gift Cards will be sent to the email provided once the full order and payment has been processed.
- ABI Interiors is not liable for the delivery of a Gift Card or credit note to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- ABI Interiors is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
- ABI Interiors reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with an ABI Interiors Gift Card.
Store Credit Conditions
- Store credit is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue.
- Store Credit can be redeemed against all products on www.abiinteriors.co.nz
- Store credit is non-transferable. Proof of identity is required upon use.
- Store credit may not be redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the store credit, the remaining balance will be available and can be redeemed against subsequent orders but will not be redeemable for cash.
- Any remaining balance exceeding the value of your store credit must be paid via an alternate payment method.
- All returned items which are paid for using store credit are redeemable for store credit only.
- Store credit will be sent to the billing email address provided.
- ABI Interiors is not responsible if store credit is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
- ABI Interiors reserves the right to cancel store credit if we deem such action necessary.
- Sales tax and shipping are applicable on any products purchased with ABI Interiors store credit.
ABI from time to time will offer special offers in the form of a promotional discount code. Use of a promotional discount code is subject to the special offer’s terms and conditions at that time, though will generally apply to purchases made online at abiinteriors.co.nz, or via our team through email or online chat. Where a discount code is applied to a quote or an invoice, the discount code will only be valid for the period outlined in the special offer’s terms and conditions regardless of the timeframe the quote/invoice is valid for. Invalid discount codes will automatically be removed from quotes or invoices once the offer expires.
Special offer discounts will apply equally over each individual item in an order and cannot be redeemed for cash or a refund on a previous order, nor be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to the terms of the special offer, backorder items are eligible for purchase with special offer discounts, however the purchase of gift cards, out of stock items and already reduced items are excluded. Free shipping applies to all purchases over $1000, calculated after the special offer discount has been applied.
We may change any provision in these Terms and Conditions without notice, therefore we advise that, even if you are a frequent purchaser from us, you check these Terms and Conditions whenever you want to purchase products from us. Any change of these Terms and Conditions will only apply to future orders. None of our agents, employees or any third parties have any authority to change these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse supply of the products or services ordered by you, terminate our contract with you, or terminate your account with us, and to remove or edit content on our website at our sole discretion and without incurring any liability to you.
You must not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, these Terms and Conditions take effect (where possible) as if they did not include that provision.
Any failure by a party to insist upon strict performance by the other of any provision in these Terms and Conditions will not be taken to be a waiver of any existing or future rights in relation to the provision.
If you need to contact us for any reason, please do so by using the details provided below.
ABI Interiors, Auckland Showroom
Home Ideas, 165 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010,
P: (09) 801 0908