Using a versatile cutting-edge design, Pixi Tile Insert Taps are wall-mounted assembly mixing handles that allow you to insert a tile into the handle.
Modern in both aesthetics and functionality, these taps can be fitted with a precise section of your bathroom tile to add textural elements that help to unify your space.
– The tile insert shown is for display purposes only and is not included with your purchase.
– We recommend that your custom tile insert should be cut between 54-56mm in diameter and be up to 15mm in thickness.
– A diamond-plated hole saw is provided to allow you to precisely cut your tile to match your backdrop. Standard spindles are also provided. However, if you require extended spindles they can be purchased here.
– In-wall breech supplied separately, either by your plumber or view our in-wall components here:
– Solid Brass
– Versatile design
– Diamond plated hole saw included
– Diameter: 65mm
– Projection: 50mm