T39815 (V)| WELS: 5 Star | Litres / min: 6
Our Commercial Pull-Out Spray Attachment has been designed to provide greater cleaning convenience in your kitchen or laundry. The attachment is easily screwed directly onto your existing Elysian Commercial Pull-Out Kitchen Mixer to allow for either a concentrated tunnel spray or a dispersed wide-angle spray.
Beautifully seamless in design, the Commercial Pull-Out Spray Attachment will become an essential commodity in the kitchen.
– 304 Stainless Steel Construction
– Direct tunnel spray or dispersed wide-angle spray functionality
– Easy slide-switch function
– PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
– Diameter: 25mm
– Length: 74mm
– The Commercial Pull-Out Spray Attachment has been specifically designed for use on our Elysian Commercial Pull-Out Kitchen Mixers and cannot be used on any standard kitchen mixers.
– There may be subtle discrepancies in the finish when paired with our Elysian Commercial Pull-Out Kitchen Mixers. ABI offers a 30-day returns policy where the item can be returned or swapped before installation.
Browse our complete range of brushed gunmetal tapware.
304 Stainless Steel
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
Ceramic Cartridge Technology
|(PVD) Brushed Gunmetal - ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade Electro Colouring System (Physical Vapour Deposition)
|304 Stainless Steel
|What's In The Box
|1 x Spray Attachment
|25 Years Structural Warranty
5 Years Finish/Coating Warranty
Specification guides can be found under the Downloads tab.
|Name & Finish
|Commercial Pull-Out Spray Attachment - Brushed Gunmetal
Litres Per Minute
|Commercial Pull-Out Spray Attachment Specification
Can the Commercial Pull-Out Spray Attachment be used with any of your kitchen mixers?
The Commercial Pull-Out Spray Attachment has been specifically designed for use on our Elysian Commercial Pull-Out Kitchen Mixers. They cannot be used on any standard kitchen mixers.
How do I Install the spray attachment onto my existing pull-out mixer?
The attachment can be easily screwed directly onto your existing Elysian Commercial Pull-Out Kitchen Mixer. Simply unloosen and remove the existing nozzle and replace it with your new attachment.
How do I adjust between the two different spray functions?
Locate the switch on the side of the nozzle. For a dispersed wide angle spray push down on the switch. To return to the concentrate tunnel spray, push the slide switch up.
What is the minimum KPA before the wide spray option deactivates?
Please refer to the product specification document. The recommended minimum working pressure is 150 KPA and the maximum working pressure is 500 KPA