Milani brushed brass assembly taps
**Please note** in-wall breech supplied separately, either by your plumber or view our in-wall components here
Milani Brass taps assembly set are a new stunning collection by ABI. A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings.
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Can we swapped out in nearly all cases for the existing hot & cold taps in your bathroom/laundry/kitchen.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires elysian spout) bath filler (requires elysian spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together we suggest you to use our brass shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade PVD Electro Colouring System (PVD) – Physical Vapour Deposition
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response 🙂 We are here to help.