This is a discontinued item and is no longer available for purchase. Check out our Nava Shower Dropper range for similar alternatives.
(D)Noah Shower Dropper 300mm – Deep Rose Gold
|Dimensions||35 × 6 × 6 cm|
|Arm dimensions (mm)||
L300 x W25
|Backplate dimensions (mm)||
58 x 58 x 9mm
Deep Rose Gold
25 years structural warranty
ABI has a 30 day money back guarantee and want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchases.
If you wish to return any items that you have purchased in-store or online we will happily give a store credit, exchange or refund (excluding shipping and handling fees) within 30 days of purchase. Returned items must be in saleable condition, in it’s original packaging and hasn’t been installed.
Important things you need to know about returning any items:
You have 30 days from date of purchase to return any items.
- Before you return you must notify ABI staff.
- All online returns must have a note inside stating the customers name, invoice number and reason for return. Also advise if you would like a store credit, to exchange or receive a refund.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable and return postage is at the cost of the customer.
- Any returns must be unused, in its original unmarked packaging and must not have been installed or attempted to be installed.
- All returns will be inspected on delivery back to ABI HQ and if everything is ok the store credit, exchange or refund will then be processed.
- Clearance / Sale items are non-refundable.
New Zealand wide : 1-3 business days
Standard Shipping Costs for all items – New Zealand wide
Colour samples : $9.90
0kg – 2.5kg : Light goods -$14.90
2.5kg – 5kg : Light goods -$19.90
5kg – 10kg : Standard goods -$29.90
10kg – 20kg : Heavy goods -$44.90
20kg – 30kg : Heavy goods -$54.90
30kg – 40kg : Heavy goods -$59.90
40kg – 50kg + : Heavy goods -$64.90
50kg + : Heavy goods -$69.90
Advanced electroplating application (AEA) – This is an extremely durable coating, far superior to a powdercoated coating.
ABI’s warranty does not cover external use due to the coatings being put under much harsher conditions and UV light. However the structural integirty of the shower arm would be fine.