Elysian Brass Shower Diverter
Elysian brass shower diverter is made from solid brass and finished with a PVD finish. This shower diverter is designed to be used with full shower sets allowing users to have both a rain head function and hand held function. Simply rotate the diverter knob to swap water flow between rain head or hand shower. Lift on the handle for pressure control and twist left and right for temperature control.
Your most important questions answered:
- 25 Years warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Rapid same or next day dispatch when in stock
- Fully watermark certified along with all ABI products.
- Universal fitting. Easy installation. Can be used in any home in New Zealand.
- Used for both full shower sets (shower head and hand shower) and baths when a shower head and bath spout are both installed.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Pull out to control pressure, twist left/right to control temperature. Pull on diverter knob to redirect water
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together. Twin minimal mixers can be used for the minimalist look if you are not wanting to use a brass shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with a pvd offering superior durability.
If you have any further questions contact us via phone, email or our online chat for a quick response 🙂 We are here to help.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
This mixer is suited to mains pressure. If you are on an unequal pressure system, please select yes when prompted to add the unequal pressure component to your cart. Please consult your plumber if you are unsure of your water pressure.